Rainy Day

We've had lousy weather all day so I've kept myself busy...I just uploaded a fun phoneme segmentation pack to my TpT shop. I have a couple of kiddos that are ready for this and I'm hoping by the time we're back from Christmas most of my kiddos will be too!

You can check it out at my TpT shop and for the next hour it will listed for F-R-E-E (until 6:30 CST). Its the season of being thankful and I am so thankful for the friendships I have made, fabulous ideas I have learned, and for wonderful bloggy followers. So, hurry and grab yours! :)





Also, I think I might be one of the only teachers in America going to work tomorrow...ugh! I am excited for our Veteran's Day program, however, because we have a lot of parents in the armed forces and it is so wonderful to recognize them for their bravery and dedication to our country. 








your photo name

4 comments

  1. I have to work, too! Grrrr!
    So happy I got the freebie! Looks great! I left you feedback, too. :)
    Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just grabbed mine! Thanks a bunch. This is great!
    Cruz'n n First

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so odd. I just checked my eamil and saw a newish posting as of 1:50 pm today 11/12/12. I tried the tpt site and of course I am a day late. Don't understand how postings work, but it only showed up in my email today. Hopefully, those of us on the west coast will start getting our mail and postings in a more timely manner. Nothing you can do, just odd. Thank you for your offer, too bad for the time lag.
    Have a great rest of the week. Thanks you again for all your creations.
    Terry Y
    THYordan@aol.com
    Sunnyvale, CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got this email at 9:50pm on MONDAY! I was so sad to have missed out on the freebie. I think there may have been a delay in the posteing of your blog. I follow you so I get them whenever you post. I would be Thankful if you would think about emailing me this wonderful product! My kiddos are struggling with this skill. I also had to work today-Veteran's Day---ugggg
    Thanks! 22.lrosloniec@nhamail.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top