Happy Friday, friends! I don't think I've ever been happier to see a Friday. In search of a great song to perform to for our May Day Play Day program, I asked y'all for some ideas. We're going with this great little number from Will.i.am and our friends on Sesame Street. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas!


I totally spaced on giving away my Beach Math and Literacy Packet to 2 friends...so here goes!


Danielle and Katie you should have an email in your inbox :) 

Have a fabulous weekend, y'all! 



your photo name

3 comments

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so glad you went with that song. Thanks to your blog I was introduced to the song 'One Small Voice' by Jack Hartmann. I absolutely love that one as well so we're now doing both! Very excited about our program this year. Thanks for all you do!!

    Bfreund
    bcfstamp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I have awarded you with the One Lovely Blog award!!! I hope you can come on over to my blog and check it out!!!

    ~Michaela~

    http://ofishallylearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top