State Testing Day 2

I survived another day without my dear assistant and without a break until 3:30pm. I will be so glad to see Friday this week! While nothing noteworthy happened today, I do want to share some of our writing from last week. My sweet teacher friend across the hall did this with her kiddos and I thought it was too cute! We started by reading the book
 
where the dog, Tucker, runs all over the house and makes a big mess. We then talked about what would happen if Tucker came to our school. (My kiddos love to talk about dogs as I am somehow always working my two pups, Jackson and Duncan into our lessons!) I created a story starter template and the kiddos let their imaginations run wild. 


...he will chew our rug and he will knock over our books. 

Tucker had knocked down the books. I was sad. Bad Tucker. Bad, bad, bad. 

Its so incredible to reflect on the growth our budding authors have made this year! 

In other news, I finally uploaded my Beach Math and Literacy Packet to TpT. I spent hours figuring out other ways to compress files than zipping them and somehow made it work! If you're a Mac user, you just open the PDF file using Preview, and click "Save As" and select "Reduce File Size" from the Quartz drop-down menu. So easy! Although the ginormous TpT sale is over, mine is not! You can grab the 159 page packet for just $4 until tomorrow. I made nearly all of the activities available in color AND black and white. Save that color ink! Can I get an amen?

Just click the picture to take you to my TpT shop! 

Have a good evening y'all! :) 


your photo name

2 comments

Back to Top