Housekeeping...

I just sent way.too.much at TPT. Oh well, can't beat that price. If you purchased anything from my store, THANK YOU! I noticed that a few buyers purchased 2 of the same thing or the Monster Munch Subtraction although it was included in the Monster Math Pack. If either one of these buyers is you, please email me by clicking the envelope icon on the right side of this blog. I'm not sure if TPT gives refunds or even if this was on accident, but if it was we can work something out! :)


Happy Leap Day!


your photo name

3 comments

  1. I just found your cute lil' blog!! I'm your newest follower :)

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog! I nominated you for an award! Come on over to accept it!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award also!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top