I'll be writing more later once I get my life in order but in the meantime I have to tell you about the sweetest surprise I came home to! As soon as I was able to access wifi (not the ridiculous $49.99 per minute on the cruise!) I checked my blog...my followers went from 18 to 52! Can you believe that? I love to talk kindergarten and would do so with anyone that will allow it...and it appears I have 52 new bloggy friends to share my passion with! All of your comments are so sweet and I truly appreciate all of them!
Here are the rules of this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself . Well, here goes...
1. I have two
(You're in love, right?)
2. I'm obsessed with the sour belt candy from Sweet Factory (or any candy store for that matter).
3. I live over 2 hours from a shopping mall (or a Michael's, teacher supply store, Whole Foods...anyone else living the rural life and feel my pain?)
4. I could eat cookies 'n cream ice cream everyday and not get tired of it.
5. My crock pot is my most favorite.thing.ever. Who doesn't love to come home to a dinner that's ready to eat?
6. I have a terrible habit of biting my nails. I've been doing it ever since I can remember...besides putting hot sauce nail polish on, anyone have any suggestions?
7. I love, love, love blogging and this little community of passionate teachers we've got going on! What do you say we keep it going?
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received an award!
I have become obsessed with so many blogs lately that its hard to choose only 15, but here goes...
Okay, so that's not 15 but I've exhausted my search for blogs who haven't been awarded yet. I still love you all the same though! :)