What A Day!

I've spent quite an exorbitant amount of time in my room lately. You know when you just get the urge to rearrange and reorganize EVERYTHING? Started with the bulletin boards, word wall, my math station tubs, then my literacy station tubs...meanwhile I have a million things I actually should be doing but I can't let it go. What is wrong with me?! Perhaps its all the posts from Clutter Free Classroom and I am feeling guilty inspired. 


Anyway, I revamped my writing bulletin board (well, more like butcher paper I just staple gunned straight to my wall..oops!) with some inspiration from the one and only Pinterest! I created student friendly versions of the Developmental Writing Continuum (what our district uses to assess kiddos' writing) and hung all of their latest writing samples from clothespins. Just printed out yet another set of class photos and I'll stick those on the clothespin so we can easily tell who the writing belongs to. 


Happy Hump Day! Hope y'all enjoy the rest of your week!




your photo name

8 comments

  1. Wahoo for getting to go to the conference!!! How exciting! I hope you get your projector! I LOVE mine and use it daily!

    Thank you for your sweet words on my blog! I would love for you to follow me too! =)

    I LOVE following your sweet blog!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing wall looks great! That is too funny about the Winter Wonderland patterns! {Except, while it took me 2 days to create, it probably took you only 15 minutes} :) Have a great time at your conference!
    Anita
    Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the blip in your Donor's Choose project! Trust me though...the day that it arrives is SUPER exciting...I was so excited that my kiddos went bonkers - and I hadn't even told them about it yet! Crazy! Hope it all gets worked out! :)

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your writing bulletin board... especially the continuum up top! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny Jessica! What a small world! When did you go to CSUF?? I wonder if we were there together!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten
    My Fabulous Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your cute little blog but I wish you had a follow through e-mail option. That is how I follow my blogs. There are so many I would like to follow but there is no e-mail option.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great writing board idea! how did you get the clothespins mounted on the board?
    tonia
    Tvento1313@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tonia! I used hot glue to mount them on the paper.. and its a makeshift bulletin board as I just staple gunned paper straight to my wall.

      Delete

Back to Top